No matter how conscious you are for your health, taste of your tongue still matters a lot. And when you get something very tasty still healthy, there is no limit for your happiness. Eating and putting your health in priorities is a great way to remain healthy. But eating delicious and healthy is actual smartness. Cook your food tasty and healthy. Here you go with an extremely mouthwatering paneer tikka recipe.
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka recipe (cottage cheese)
- 250 grm paneer
- 2 capsicums
- 1 medium size onion
- ½ lemon
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder (can be added according to taste)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoon garam masala ( I used Everest vegetable masala. You can use any garam masala and Maggie masala-e-magic as well for the better taste)
- Salt (according to taste)
- Food colour (optional)
Procedure for Paneer Tikka recipe. (Cottage cheese)
- Chop paneer into square pieces. Chop onion into four parts and separate the layers. Chop capsicums into square pieces.
- To marinate, make the spices ready adding the mentioned amount of turmeric, red chilli and coriander powder, lemon, garam masala (a mixture powder of ground spices, salt, and food colour. Mix the combination well adding some water in it for better texture and a thin paste.
- Add the paste into chopped paneer, capsicums and onion together. Mix it well. Insert the pieces of capsicum, onion, paneer then again onion and capsicum respectively into the toothpicks or skewers whichever you have available.
- Refrigerate the marination at least for half an hour.
- Heat the non sticky pan and add oil first and then butter into mentioned amount and grease it well all around the pan.
- Place all the ready skewers of paneer into the pan carefully. Cook for 10 minutes on a slow flame by changing the sides carefully.
- Serve hot with green chutney or sauce.
” It matters a lot for your health what you consume to satisfy your hunger. And it is more important to work out and burn out your calories to safe guard your heart. “
Enjoy healthy eating to enjoy every moment of your life’s celebration.
If you like my this recipe visit again and you can also try my recipe of broccoli salad. Just click on BROCCOLI SALAD and get the recipe.
Thank you so much!